What do folks think about incorporating the contents of this thread somehow? Or is it already being incorporated somewhere else? I'd be inclined to cut up the images and convert the text to actual text so it's searchable. Thoughts? Benhamill 21:17, 1 November 2011 (EDT)
- It's a great reference. If you want to go quick and dirty upload the image to the wiki and put it in a "Tactical Combat Reference" page or something like that. The data in the reference should be in the wiki so feel free to include it! --Admin 21:58, 1 November 2011 (EDT)
- I've asked Elouda if it's okay to proceed with this.
- Just awaiting a reply now.
- --Silvaril 22:02, 1 November 2011 (EDT)
- Sil: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?567495-Tactical-Combat-Guide&p=13026870&viewfull=1#post13026870 --Admin 22:04, 1 November 2011 (EDT)
- Yeah, just saw it as I was reading through... --Silvaril 22:08, 1 November 2011 (EDT)
- Where do you think it would be best to link a reference article like that? I'm not confident in my grasp of the organization of the wiki (yet).
- -- Benhamill 23:03, 1 November 2011 (EDT)